Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Information
TRAINING COURSES - Updated February 2022
We've been running our courses safely with strict hygiene measures and social distancing in place, for some time now. We believe we have things about as safe as we can get them. Even though restrictions had eased quite a bit towards the end of 2021, we were still keeping measures in place such as social distancing and regular cleaning of the equipment. As restrictions ease even further we are still being as careful as we can to keep things as safe as possible.
We are currently adopting the following measures:-
- We are booking large training rooms for our courses with plenty of space for social distancing and good ventilation.
- Learners will be seated apart from each other - if space and resources allow we will sit people at an individual table, otherwise the chairs will be spaced out to allow social distancing as much as possible within the space available.
- During the practical session, learners will be encouraged to work in groups of 2 or 3 - this will ensure a better learning experience. However, learners will be given the opportunity to work individually if they prefer.
- Most of the hotel venues we use are still asking guests to wear a mask in the public areas of the hotel, and we will encourage our learners to comply with this if they can. There should be no need to wear a mask during the seated parts of the course, but learners will be encouraged to wear a mask for the practical session if they prefer.
- We will work with the venues to ensure that the catering provided during lunch and coffee breaks will be as good as possible. Some venues have now returned to a 'buffet' style lunch but most are still providing invidividually produced lunches to reduce contact. If you have any specifice dietary requirements then please don't hesitate to get in touch with us prior to the course date.
We are taking bookings for all of our courses at the moment. In the event that cirucmstances change meaning that we have to postpone any dates - then you will be offered a space on the new date, or a refund if appropriate.
If you're booked to attend a course in the next few weeks but you're worried about attending, or perhaps travelling etc, then please get in touch. Also, give us a ring or drop us a line if you're unable to attend because you're self isolating. It goes without saying that you mustn't attend if you have ANY Covid Symptoms. We'll be happy to move your booking to a new date if we can.
Please don't just not show up on the day though, if the course is full (most of them will be, because we're keeping the group sizes very small) then you'll be taking up a space which we could have offered to someone else, and we won't be able to refund or rebook you without charge in this instance.
PAT Testing Jobs
We are able to carry out PAT Testing without any difficulty now, so please assume that we'll still be arriving as planned if we have a job booked in. Although we are being VERY careful with social distancing and hygiene measures, it is possible for our engineers to carry out PAT testing safely; and in fact is a good time to get essential maintenance tasks out of the way before things start to return to normal.
This is a very difficult and worrying time for many people and we are a small business like many others. We know that the effects of this virus will be many and far reaching for many businesses, and we will work with our clients, suppliers and colleagues to make the best of a terrible situation. However, everyone's health is much more important than anything and keeping safe will always be our number one priority.
Please continue to be vigilant, keep your social distance, and of course, stay safe!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require more information.